We are looking for:
Concrete Builder / Reinforced Concrete Builder (m/f/d)
Be part of a great team!
We offer you a future-proof job in a Hessian family business with 100 years of tradition!
As a concrete builder / reinforced concrete builder (m/f/d) for the Wilhelm Schütz company from Weilburg, you will carry out technically demanding construction projects in the Rhine-Main region together with our specialized civil engineering and road construction crews
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhein-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs. As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have several employees who spend or have spent their entire professional career with us.
Your tasks with us:
- Formwork, concrete and reinforcement works
- Setting and concreting of precast elements
- Operating and maintaining construction equipment
- Installation of ducts and pipes
- Testing and quality control
This is what you provide:
- Vocational training as a concrete and reinforced concrete builder, as a skilled building construction worker or in related specialist areas
- also people without a completed apprenticeship can apply if they have relevant experience in the construction industry
- independent working
- Willingness to work weekends or unusual hours of the day (with appropriate remuneration)
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- Holiday Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- 30 days leave
- Special leave for wedding, birth and moves
- Various bonuses
- High-quality work clothing
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields