We are looking for:
Construction Equipment Operator | Road and Civil Engineering, Deconstruction (m/f/d)
Be part of a great team!
We offer you a future-proof job in a Hessian family business with 100 years of tradition!
As construction equipment operator – road and civil engineering, deconstruction (m/f/d) for the Wilhelm Schütz company from Weilburg, you will carry out technically demanding construction projects in the Rhine-Main region together with our specialized civil engineering and road construction crews.
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhein-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs. As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have several employees who spend or have spent their entire professional career with us.
Your tasks with us:
- Operation of various construction and special construction machines (e.g. excavator, wheel loader, bulldozer and suction excavator)
- Preparation of the construction site for deconstruction
- Ensuring the stability of the ground and setting up safety measures
- Dismantling and removal of old superstructure components of traffic routes, buildings or other structures
- Short distance material transportation and disposal of waste and pollutants in accordance with regulations and environmental requirements
This is what you provide:
- Vocational training as a construction mechanic for demolition and concrete cutting technology or as a construction equipment operator
- Persons without completed training are also welcome to apply if they have relevant experience in the areas of deconstruction and dismantling
- independent working
- Willingness to work weekends or unusual hours of the day (with appropriate remuneration)
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- Holiday Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- 30 days leave
- Special leave for wedding, birth and moves
- Various bonuses
- High-quality work clothing
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields