We are looking for:
Construction supervisor (m/f/d)
Always keeping track of the bigger picture.
As a site manager (m/f/d) for the Schütz company, you take responsibility for the results of the construction project you supervise. It is your task to plan the construction process from a craftsman / engineer point of view and to ensure that the goals set are met during the execution of the project.
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhine-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs.
- planning of the construction process
- planning of the construction work according to the economic and technical framework
- monitoring of the technical services provided and the associated costs
- control of the invoices issued
This is what you provide:
- technical expertise
- specialisation in road construction & civil engineering
- capacity for planning and self-control
- high motivation
This is what we offer you:
- independent work
- diversified field of activity
- a wide range of further training programs
- good development opportunities
- performance-oriented remuneration
- company car
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields