We are looking for:
Construction accountant (m/f/d)
Turn our construction projects into revenue.
As our construction accountant (m/f/d), you will ensure at the interface between construction management and accounting that our diverse construction projects in the Rhine/Main region are turned into revenue. Our team is looking forward to your contribution!
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhine-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs..
- Bill our construction projects in the Rhine/Main region.
- Close coordination with the construction supervisors
- Recording dimensions and material quantities
- Documentation of all completed work steps
- Preparation of partial payments and final invoices with all necessary documentation
- Regular site visits
What you provide:
- Training as a technician specializing in construction engineering or comparable degree.
- Further qualification as a construction accountant would be ideal
- Experience in billing and in the preparation of bulk calculations
- Analytical and business management thinking
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
This is what we offer you:
- performance-oriented remuneration
- challenging and varied work in an innovative medium-sized company
- benefits incl. pension plan, holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- a wide range of further training programs
Just use the application form or write us an e-mail.
You can also send us your application documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6