We are looking for:
Lead your own team of 2-5 skilled workers.
As a foreman (m/f/d) for Wilhelm Schütz, you will manage the smallest functional production unit in our demanding construction projects. You will also be involved in the manual work, but your main task will be to allocate the skilled workers assigned to you and supervise their work.
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhine-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs.
As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have several employees who have spent or have spent their entire professional career with us.
- you will lead groups of 2-5 skilled workers who will be deployed for specific construction phases
- in your functional unit you assign the workers and monitor the results of the work
- you help with the craftsmanship yourself
This is what you provide:
- completed vocational training in asphalt/road construction, structural waterproofing or several years of experience in mastic asphalt construction and waterproofing
- independent working
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- Christmas Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Company events
- 30 days leave
- Special leave for wedding, birth and moves
- Various bonuses
- High-quality work clothing
- team bus for the way to and from work
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields