We are looking for:
Ready for take-off!
As a machine operator (m/f/d) for the Schütz company, you will carry out technically demanding construction projects as part of one of our columns. Are you a specialist for a certain type of machine, but can also quickly find your way around other machines? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhine-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs.
As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have some employees who spend or have spent their entire professional career with us.
This is what you provide:
- completed vocational training as a construction machine operator / construction equipment operator
- alternatively, training as a road/civil engineer, mastic asphalt worker or waterproofer with several years of experience in operating machines
- independent working
- willingness to pitch in when your machine is not in use
- willingness to work on weekends or unusual working hours (with appropriate remuneration)
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- a future-proof workplace
- technically demanding projects in terms of craftsmanship and engineering
- varied tasks
- fair cooperation and pleasant working atmosphere
- good development opportunities
- performance-related and tariff-based remuneration
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields