We are looking for:
Mastic asphalt paver (m/f/d)
On our construction sites, you ensure that traffic areas such as roads, bridges, underground car parks and parking decks can be used sustainably and permanently. Instructed by your friendly colleagues (foremen), you will carry out mastic asphalt work on diverse projects and bring with you a high quality standard – whether by manual work or with the help of machines.
Wilhelm Schütz Gussasphalt- und Abdichtungs GmbH, based in Weilburg, Hesse, has machinery specialised in this work, an EMAS-certified asphalt mixing plant and employees who are always kept up-to-date with the latest technology through ongoing training. Costs for further training of any kind are fully borne by the company.
Range of tasks:
- execution of asphalt and mastic asphalt work
- preparation of various bituminous joints
- execution of surface designs
What you bring with you:
- specialisation in mastic asphalt and asphalt work, e.g. within the framework of vocational training as an asphalt or road builder
- we will instruct and train professional newcomers in asphalt construction methods
- technical understanding
- pleasure in precision work
- eye for detail
- ability to work in a team
This is what we offer you:
- payment of further training costs (e.g. GA certificate)
- technically and engineeringly challenging projects
- varied tasks
- cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere
- performance-oriented remuneration in line with collective bargaining agreements
Just use the application form or write us an email.
"*" indicates required fields