We are looking for:
Skilled worker (m/f/d)
Be part of a great team!
As a skilled worker (m/f/d) for Wilhelm Schütz, you will carry out technically demanding construction projects as part of one of our columns.
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhein-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs.
As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have several employees who spend or have spent their entire professional career with us.
Areas of expertise:
- Road builders, civil engineers, mastic asphalt workers or waterproofers
This is what you provide:
- completed vocational training in asphalt/road construction, as a structural waterproofer or in mastic asphalt construction
- also people without a completed apprenticeship can apply if they have relevant experience in these fields or related professions
- independent working
- willingness to work on weekends or unusual working hours (with appropriate remuneration)
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- a future-proof workplace
- technically demanding projects in terms of craftsmanship and engineering
- varied tasks
- fair cooperation and pleasant working atmosphere
- good development opportunities
- performance-related and tariff-based remuneration
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6