We are looking for:
Skilled worker (m/f/d)
Be part of a great team!
As a skilled worker (m/f/d) for Wilhelm Schütz, you will carry out technically demanding construction projects as part of one of our construction crews.
The Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG is a traditional company for road construction and civil engineering, mastic asphalt as well as road and winter services in the Rhein-Main region. With over 300 employees and 30 apprentices, we ensure that every project is perfectly tailored to our customers’ needs.
As a family business, we particularly value fair cooperation and have several employees who spend or have spent their entire professional career with us.
This is what you provide:
- completed vocational training in asphalt/road construction, as a structural waterproofer or in mastic asphalt construction
- also people without a completed apprenticeship can apply if they have relevant experience in these fields or related professions
- independent working
- minimum driving licence class B
This is what we offer you:
- Christmas Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Company events
- 30 days leave
- Special leave for wedding, birth and moves
- Various bonuses
- High-quality work clothing
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6
"*" indicates required fields