We are looking for:
You will ensure that traffic areas such as roads, bridges, underground garages and parking decks are sustainably protected against damage caused by wetness and soil moisture on our construction sites. Instructed by your friendly colleagues (foremen), you will carry out bituminous sealing membrane waterproofing, liquid plastic waterproofing and insulation on various projects. Additional training is provided for special tasks such as working with epoxy resins.
Wilhelm Schütz Gussasphalt- und Abdichtungs GmbH, based in Weilburg, Hesse, has machinery specialised in this work, an EMAS-certified asphalt mixing plant and employees who are always kept up-to-date with the latest technology through ongoing training. Costs for further training of any kind are fully borne by the company.
Range of tasks:
- execution of bituminous sealing membranes
- installation of various types of insulation
- execution of liquid plastic waterproofing
- execution of epoxy resin coatings
What you bring with you:
- specialisation in structural waterproofing, e.g. as part of vocational training as a structural waterproofing contractor (m/f/d) or as a roofer (m/f/d)
- technical expertise
- pleasure in precision work
- eye for detail
- ability to work in a team
This is what we offer you:
- payment of further training costs (e.g. SIVV certificate)
- technically and engineeringly challenging projects
- varied tasks
- cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere
- performance-oriented remuneration in line with collective bargaining agreements
Just use the application form or write us an email.
"*" indicates required fields