We are looking for:
Working Student Civil Engineering (m/f/d)
Gain practical experience in an innovative medium-sized company for your future work in construction management.
Are you currently studying civil engineering? Then become part of a young, motivated team as a student trainee (m/f/d) at our location in Oberursel (near Frankfurt) and at our location in the Industrial Park Höchst! In close coordination with the construction managers, you will be involved in the work preparation, implementation and documentation of exciting and varied construction projects in the Rhine/Main region. We offer you state-of-the-art equipment, flexible working hours and practical topics for your bachelor’s or master’s thesis!
- Support of our construction managers
- Work preparation, process and schedule planning
- Execution & documentation of construction sites
- Preparation of measurements and invoices
What we offer you:
- practical experience for a job in construction management
- attractive remuneration
- informal working atmosphere
- state-of-the-art equipment
- practice-oriented topics for bachelor and master theses
- potential employment on a permanent basis
- Interested in a dual study programme instead? Write it in your application.
What you bring to the table:
- Studies in the field of civil engineering
- Quick comprehension and independent working style
- Communicative skills
- Ability to work in a team
Just use the application form or write us an email.
You can also send us your application
documents by post to:
Wilhelm Schütz GmbH & Co. KG
for the attention of the HR department
Zur Quelle 6