Packed hall, pleasant topics.
This year’s works meeting marked a very harmonious, optimistic and powerful start into the year 2020. Not only were almost all employees present at the event in January, the topics on the agenda were also largely positive due to the good working atmosphere and the excellent state of business.
Here is a short summary of the most important points:
- The works council elected in summer 2019 was presented: WS: Frank Brückel, Manuela Sikorski, Yusuf-Hasan Cakir, Alper Eser, Alexander Günzl (also in charge of handicapped representation); Sascha Schuwald, Dirk Sutter, Holger Stöhr, Pascal Mehr
- ATC: Gerd Nickel, Manfred Borst, Maik Landgraf
WS-GA: Ralph Richter, Sven Bergmann, Omar Nimrat
Youth and trainee representatives: Philipina Heise, Muhammed Yildirim, Furkan Cakir
- Update on employee bonuses for special achievements: The performance-related bonus payments from 2018 were even exceeded in the year 2019.
- Long-service awards as a new feature from 2019: employees will receive gifts as a thank-you for 15, 20, 30 and 35 years of service; for the 25 & 40 year milestones, they will receive a certificate and an additional monthly salary.
- Certificates were presented by Ms Sommer from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce, who in her speech of honour was impressed by both the team diversity and chemistry as well as the projects of the company.
- Finally a small downer for smokers: from now on smoking is prohibited in closed rooms and vehicles!
We are happy about the numerous committed employees and visitors – and looking forward to the next works meeting with hopefully equally pleasant topics!